Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm Wishing, I'm Wishing......

This Wednesday, Jamie asks 'What Inspiration do you wish to follow? '  Kind of an odd question, to be honest.  I wasn't sure how to answer it at first.  I had a 'huh?' moment. 
So I thought about it.  I have a great job - let's all think great thoughts that it continues for long, long periods of time! - that allows me to have my days free for my passions.  Oh yea...yoga, photography, watercolor classes, running, and most importantly SPA PRODUCTS!!  I wasn't quite sure how to tie all that in to an inspiration that I wished to follow.

Then I realized that I wish to be able to recognize inspiration and the opportunities that come with it.  Often, things pass me by before I realize what they are!  (I hate that)  Now, I want to be able to see what is being offered and be able to jump on it!  I'm ready! 

16 comments:

  1. You have such positive energy! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. May you recognize each and every opportunity that comes your way. brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a bit confused at first and was then grateful I stayed present (and as the wish suggested!) let the inspiration rise up within...

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recognizing what inspires us is so important so we can keep moving in that direction.

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful wish and good advice all wrapped up in a spa-like package. As you wish for yourself, so i wish for you also...abundantly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's to you and your new opportunity-vision! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you need a test guinea pig for those spa products, I'm available! LOL :)

    I'm SO happy that you're loving your job, Maggie! Here's to you remaining very happy there for as long as you wish!

    As Maggie wishes for herself, I wish for her as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you wish for yourself I wish for you as well...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can totally relate to that wish - it's funny how often the universe is hitting us over the head with things it tried to subtly pass on before.

    As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sound so happy!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Be open and stay tuned : )

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this post... Be alert for future opportunities & inspiration that comes your way! :]
    Fantastic wishing...
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Seizing opportunities - great wish! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all!! I'm keeping my eyes and ears open!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally! As you wish for yourself , I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool wish. Things are happening. :)
    As Maggie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the way you took the time to ponder this prompt and ended up coming up with the perfect wish to cast for yourself! I do believe you've already begun having your wish granted. If that's not being open to inspiration, I don't know what is. I wish you more and more of it! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete