Sunday, July 10, 2011

No Vacation

Well, it's no vacation, but this job coming up sounds like a blast.    We got everything laid out on Friday and we're hitting the ground running tomorrow morning, first thing.  I can't wait.  (I mean, right now I can wait, 'cause I'm nowhere near packed....but you know what I mean)


I'm probably going to miss everyone's wishcrafting, darnit, but know that what everyone is wishing for themselves, I'm wishing for you also.  Let's keep that magic rolling along.

I've been successful with my daily pages and dates so far.  I may be sticking a bunch of artist's dates into a short amount of time, but it's still going to happen.  I've got a mostly morning schedule at work so my late afternoons are going to be open.  Yay!   :)

2 comments:

  1. Best wishes with the job. And also, whatever you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete