Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hey! I Caught a Wishing Wednesday

Knowing the awesome power of a together wishgranting, I think hard and long about what I want to wish for.  (By the way, I watched a really cool episode of Through the Wormhole that had me thinking of you all.  It's impressive!)



I am having a blast at work.  I love the work, being outside and watching the planes.  I am having a great time and I so appreciate all of the help there. Without sound greedy, I'd like to ask for help promoting and selling my artistic creations.  I am trying different artistic methods and really enjoying myself.  I feel so creative and happy and I'd like a little bit of extra cash (like everyone else) to be able to explore new techniques and expressions without feeling like I'm taking food out of my kids' mouths.


Okay, I have to edit this...it dawned on me that I have a relationship that needs being dealt with.  I've danced around it for years, but I need to deal with it and get it settled, one way or another.  But, I need monster help with it.  I feel like it could be one of those things I'll regret if I don't know one way or another. 
So, I wish help getting this relationship started so I can see.  Just see.


Thanks!  (again)

That was kind of a convoluted way to ask and I hope that you understand.

11 comments:

  1. Great wish...as you wish for yourself, I wish also for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you got it!!! Sending you a big dose of WHATEVER YOU NEED to help you with this wish!!

    BTW, I was totally paying attention to the cross out part, and I would LOVE to help you. How about if I did a post about your stuff, and had it all linked up to you (or your store or whatever)? And if there is a store, I would happily promote you on my FB and Twitter, too. :)

    Let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's so wonderful that you stopped yourself when you noticed you were self-editing. That's mighty brave and powerful.

    as you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "So, I wish help getting this relationship started so I can see. Just see."

    Not convoluted ....... heartfelt, sincere ... simple and honest. I love that sentence. It embodies so much ....... hope, courage, possibility, opportunity, daring ...... taking the first step on a possible new path ....... Yay :)

    (((Maggie))) as you wish for yourself, I wish for you and I also surround that wish with lots of reiki love and healing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. From the post, i feel that it's not a convoluted asking, but that it is something that is very, very important to you. Big hugs to you...meditative hugs (see Dionne the Tea Priestess http://www.sacredspaceteadates.com/) for more details. And of course as you wish for yourself, so i too wish ... with all my heart ... for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you wish for yourself, so I wish also! On all of it - the relationship help and all the other stuff you asked for. You have a right to it all, woman! There's this saying I love about there being no order of difficulty in miracles - big or small, makes no difference. So just ask away and be ready to receive. That's the tricky part, but I think that's the big catch. Open your arms wide and receive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes I totally understand relationships that need either to fire up or close down. You need yes or no.

    As you wish for yourself I so lovingly wish this for you also. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all so much! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete