Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bliss

bliss

noun \ˈblis\
1
: complete happiness
2
 
 I have been trying to pay attention to things lately and not just blindly go through life.  These days, I'm being told (a lot) to trust in the Universe.  My Artist's Way wrote about how to trust that 'things' (sorry) will just work out.   A strange horoscope appeared in my inbox saying that the Universe will provide, just ask.  A friend got herself natal birth chart software and ran all of my astrology information -a saturn in taurus and a northern node in pisces. Did you know that a northern node in Pisces means that I should follow my bliss?
 
Yep, I should dedicate myself to enjoying bliss.  Every day.  Bliss.  Complete happiness.   And I should trust the Universe to provide it for me.    
I think.  
I'm still working on the 'trust the universe' part.  But, there are little moments - like this evening when I made mac and cheese for my Youngest - that I had a flash of bliss. My mac and cheese days are slowly coming to an end.  Soon, they'll make it for themselves or avoid it completely.  So I stirred happily.  Blissfully.  

And then I went out and ran 2 miles.  Because I now can.  (No, it's not bliss, but I'm trying to talk myself into it.)

1 comment:

  1. This is good advice for all. It would do us all good to trust in the universe more and to follow our bliss. I know that this is good advice for me and I really need to make a point of paying attention to the small details of everyday life - and, most of all, enjoying the little things, like you said, and are making a point of doing.

    Guess what? I'm a Pisces and my north node is in Taurus. Ha! Isn't that funny? For me I'm supposed to, among other things, "enjoy life's more serene moments without the unconscious need to create crisis." And I can't tell how true that is of me - the creating drama part. I hope that this Artist's Way journey helps me sort that out.

    Here's to every day bliss and complete happiness!

    ReplyDelete