Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Yay! Wishing Wednesday!

Oh this is my favorite - What is your wish for the New Year?

I'm going to go out on a limb and throw a biggie out there.

My New Year's Wish: I wish for a magical life.  A big magical life - filled with things like this:


I want to write something (blog/book/article/whatever) about scottish (specifically Pictish) witchcraft, do some mad gardening, be creative on my own (what I mean by this is that I can look at anything and do it on my own, but I don't come up with the ideas on my own), and a whole bunch of other things. 

Basically, I'm living outside my comfort zone - magically!!

7 comments:

  1. How exciting... wish away! :]
    CHEERS to 2012!
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very magical wish. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a year of magic! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you, also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing lots of magic finds its way to you!
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun wish! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like my kind of wish. I love it, love it, LOVE IT!! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!!

    ReplyDelete