Sunday, December 18, 2011

Last Check In

I've been slacking on my posts, but managing to keep up with my morning pages and other tasks.  It's strange, but I've enjoyed myself, even the bad parts.  I've come face to face with some bad parts of my past, gotten through the ugly and moved on.
I'm planning on keeping on with the morning pages, I find them very helpful in getting things done.
I don't know if I'll be taking myself on any more "dates", but I definitely enjoy doing things on my own, trying new things.  That, in retrospect, is probably worth the price of the book.  :)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You´ve done it!
    It´s great to read you got so much out of this book, the insights, the practice and the trying of new things.
    Best wishes for the new year. We´ll keep in touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that doing new things is worth the price of the book. I didn't do all of the exercises but thought the experience was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job for sticking in there with us! I believe that the book holds something a little different for each of us, and you take from it what will help you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The journey has been well worth it!
    Well done!
    I've so enjoyed the communion of all the people - so supportive.
    I know I will keep going back and taking different things at different times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really good to get this book done. Well worth it.

    ReplyDelete