Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wishing Again

I apologize for the lag in delay of posts.  I would like to fall back on the 'I've been really busy' excuse, but it's really about me being lazy.  :)  I promise to improve!


This Wednesday, I wish to celebrate my big leap!  I have no idea where, when, or how I'm leaping, but I am so ready to leap, it's amazing!!  I have gotten rid of my negative habits (although it appears that my writing procrastination is making a comeback!), I've said goodbye to old relationships, and I'm making positive changes in my life. 

I am ready to go!

The problem is, I don't know where I'm going.  But, I'm going to celebrate the fact that I got this far and enjoy the day!

Happy Wishing!

9 comments:

  1. Do you know the 'angel card' Faith? One angel leaping from one trapeeze to another! A dear friend once said that the greatest growth happens in these leaps of Faith - we don't know where we're headed, but it's unfolding!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you - *leap!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome celebration! As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leap with joy!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ::Throws confetti:: Dance in celebration and enjoy your leap into the unknown greatness!

    As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely worthy of celebration and a loudly sung Ta-DA!!!!

    Right there beside you, sweet one!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!!

    See my wish HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ready, set, go! As you wish, I wish also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Celebrate you! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. On your mark... NOW LEAP! :]
    So brave, love it.
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on all those positive changes! You are making healthy choices. Good for you!
    As Maggie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete