Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WW

Yay!  It's Jamie's Wishing Wednesday and today's is very special for me.  Not only is it the Solstice (go sunlight!), but I've had a little crack in the ice emotionally.  It's been a very long time since my heart really beat hard for someone and, to be quite honest, I've missed that.
Today, though, it sped up.  Just a touch, but I noticed.  And initially, I was scared to bits.  But, now that I've had a little time to adjust, I kinda like it.
So, today's wish is for my heart.


I wish that  my heart's desire would be fulfilled.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that is good news about the ice cracking in your heart. May good things follow!
    As you wish for yourself, so i wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's quite scary, to be honest. But, I'm ready to get with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Enjoy the moment. :)
    As Maggie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete