Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hands Up

This is coming in under the wire, I fear.  Mainly because (like many of you) I am unsure of what I know that would be of any use to anyone else.  I know loads of trivial information that is good for winning lunch on the radio, but I couldn't figure out how that works for you.  :)
So, I asked my friends and this information was the one most requested.

How To Make Your Hot Peppers HOTTER!
Yes, hotter.
And the trick?  When the peppers begin to show (after the flowering stage), begin to periodically water your plants with cheap beer.  Yep, beer.  The cheaper, the better.  If you can read through it and it chemically could pass as water, you have the perfect beer.
(I discovered later that it stresses the plant out to get the water out of the beer and that stress makes the pepper increase in heat.)

So, there you have it.


P.S. For Lunch!
Beavers teeth are orange because of the trees they chop down. 

1 comment: