Friday, January 6, 2012

First Friday

There's been a lot of excitement in the air the last couple of days.  I'm not sure if everyone is happy about the new year,  the weather being pleasant or what.  Whatever it is, I'll take it.  I'm having a flat out blast!

I have been running on a fairly regular schedule (achilles dependent) and yesterday I sent in a blurb for my work newsletter to get a relay team together for the local marathon.  Teams of four, varying distances, we run the whole 26.2!  I think it's a great team builder (even for people who aren't running - a lot of people have already asked if they could work an aid station) and with the way I'm running these days, I'm opting for the hill section!

I read an article on how to make fingerless gloves and since, I have been knitting like mad.  I find it therapeutic and it's great to give as gifts.  (And now people are beginning to request them!)

I hope everyone has recovered from the holidays and are gathering the seed catalogs for the upcoming year!  (squeal!) 


1 comment:

  1. I'm with you. I've been relishing these gorgeous warm days! Especially after that brief deep chill we had here on the east coast. It's great to hear your enthusiasm for things and it's catchy. Wishing you a year filled with good magick!

    ReplyDelete