Monday, January 23, 2012

Year of the Dragon

I'm not exactly sure what that means for me, but considering that I love dragons, it's probably good.  At the very least, I enjoy seeing all of the dragons everwhere I go!

I discovered this morning that I'm signed up for the local county extension's master gardener program!  woo woo!  You can't imagine how excited I am.  I can hardly contain myself.  The best news is that it begins five days before my birthday!  What a great present!!!

We were hit with a ton of snow that shut down school for a day and  left us with about 20" on the ground.  The sad part was that it was followed by a day of rain.  :(  My snow is no longer fluffy and the running dogs now sounds like the herd of buffalo!  They (the dogs) are still enjoying being outside and chasing one another around the yard. 

Happy New Year!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment