Thursday, January 26, 2012

Back To School

As it always happens, I searched my local extension office's website and discovered that they are having a Master Gardener class/certification beginning next month.  I had three days to get my application in and that space was limited.  (After a weekend of panicking) I called first thing Monday morning and found out that there were spaces available!  woo woo!!

I am in the Master Gardener program!  woo woo!!  (the really cool part is that it starts five days before my birthday.  Happy birthday to me!)

I've had twists and turns in almost all of my relationships this week.  I'm saying that it has to do with the huge solar flares.  :)  I have been knocked on my butt a lot this week.  It makes it difficult to go with the flow for this Pisces, but I'm trying!  It will honestly be interesting to see where this is going, but right now, it's a pain in the *ss. 

We were hit with strange weather these last couple of weeks and it's forced my running indoors.  I haven't been able to take many pictures, but I really do love the treadmill.  :)  The key is to cover up the time and distance with a magazine.  If I can't see how far or how long, I run for the joy of it like I did as a kid.  It's like being back in a great game of Kiss and Kill.   (I know, I know!)

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment