Thursday, September 1, 2011

Almost Friday!

Sorry for the lack of posting.  I'm relieved that my NE friends and family are safe and sound after the hurricane blew through.  It was so nice to have everyone check in with great reports.

It's going well, I do believe.  (touch wood)  I'm keeping up with my morning pages and slowly making my way through my Artist's Way - more on Sunday. 

Work is fabulous!  I became the supervisor of the entire Bitterroot Valley!  Seriously!  I have a background check to complete (I did it online, waiting on them) and then for my supervisor to get back from eastern Montana.  Then I head down the 'Root to start work.  :)  I'm thrilled, excited and scared.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! This is fabulous news! Let's throw a promotion party!!! Hugs and Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to throw a promotion party!! (I actually start on Mabon!) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You always sound happy with your work so this one is big and very well deserved. :)
    Count me in to celebrate! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! CONGRATS, MAGGIE!!!

    ReplyDelete