Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wishcrafting Again!

Oooh....I love Wednesdays!  I caught the question on Facebook today..."What Do You Wish To Immerse Yourself In?" and almost squealed!  I have been thinking a lot about schooling.  After falling flat on my face last time, I'm a little more skittish....but there's a possibility that a degree could be in my future.

So, my wish is to be able to immerse myself in learning!  Learning Russian, learning herbs, learning how to cook.  Learning!! 

(Sorry for the shortness, I'm on my daughter's computer!)

9 comments:

  1. Learning can be such an invigorating process! Good luck in your pursuits :)

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love learning! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu go! get that degree why not!

    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!: )

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet!! As you wish for your Student self ;-), I wish for you as well. SOOO happy the weather is finally cooling down....looking forward to doing some cooking myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Learning is lovely. Have fun with it!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Short and sweet! I love clarity.

    As you wish for yourself I so lovingly wish this for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. To opening your mind to all the knowledge you can! As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete