Friday, September 16, 2011

And Then The Universe Takes Over

A while back, I read on a blog somewhere (sorry, if it's your blog, I completely lost the link....I'll explain momentarily) that you should narrow your life down to four important things.  For me, it's family, exercise, creativity, and something else.  LOL  I know how that looks.  But, I wrote it down in this long tirade in a yellow spiral notebook.  But, the whole point was that if it doesn't fit into one of those four categories and I can't say that it works for me, I bag on it. 
I literally ask myself 'Is this good for me?'  If it's not, I leave it.  Friends, included.  Or people that I thought were friends.  Anyway, it's odd, but it really is good. 

And in this process of getting rid of the nasty, I kept telling myself 'Get off the computer!  Go see what's going on with your life!'  And then I'd search for more blogs to read. 
Finally, the Universe had enough and a couple of days ago, it bombed my computer.  I have no idea, but it won't even run the windows program now.  LOL 
Which has been wonderful!  I've been writing a lot, trying new recipes (today is chicken and dumplings because the weather took a turn to the cooler), and just exploring.  Like getting all of my Artist's Dates in.  It's like we went to the Pocanoes! 
So, I'll head to the library and check out your blogs shortly!  I'm thinking great thoughts about you and hopefully I'll have big exciting news to tell you soon! 

2 comments:

  1. Good to read you are enjoying life in general. :) Looking forward to your news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) For one year, a couple of years ago, I didn't have internet at home. After a couple of days worth of withdrawal symtoms, it was incredible what I was able to accomplish with all that 'free' time!!!

    ReplyDelete