Friday, July 26, 2013

Workforce

I have applied for tons of jobs and my interviews are starting.  It's a weird thing, doing interviews.  I'm not a good interviewee, I feel too nervous most of the time.  But, these last couple have gone pretty good.    I won't hear from anyone until after Monday so I have the weekend free.

While waiting for that phone call, I got another call to fill out another online questionnaire...one of those 'what would you do in this situation' type of things.  I hate those even more than interviews...they never have exactly what I would have done!  I got as close as I could (which they tell you to do), but nothing ever sounds like me. *sigh*  I'm hoping for the best.

So, I've got those out of the way, and this weekend, I'm heading to a seed saving clinic and a farmer's market in Austin.  I might start some seeds - picked up some squash and since I have developed this parmesan cheese on zucchini fetish, I need to get some starts!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment