Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wishing Wednesday

Today Jaime Ridler asks, 'Where do you wish to go?' 

I read a few other wishers and really thought about this before I came up with my wish:

This is going to sound strange, but I wish to go.

 I discovered a couple of years ago that I really enjoy meeting new people, doing new things, seeing new places.  I'm blessed with a gift (I consider it a blessing) of being able to make friends wherever I go, to find out about their cultures, to learn a new language.

  It makes traveling a wonderful thing.

 And, I've found a someone who wants to travel along with me. :)  So, I want us to go and see, and live, and be happy.

7 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful wish, love it!
    Having a great travel companion is a dream come true :]
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize how wonderful a travel companion is to have. It surprised me! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy travels! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful that you have found someone to share your travels with! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for awesome travels and the memories that will come with them!
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you you also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It´s good to see you at the circle! Now go and see and live and be happy. :)
    As Maggie wishes for herself and her travel companion so I wish for them also.

    ReplyDelete