Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday!

Yay!  It's that time again - Jaime's Wishing Wednesday.  Today, she asks, What do you wish to jump into?   This one evolked (did I spell that correct? I don't think so) a big response, which let me know that something was amiss.
So, I thought about it all night and early this monring and then it dawned on me. 

I wish to jump into my life.  Like that leap off the dock into the lake, I wish to jump into my life and swim around in it.  Feel it all over, do backflips in it, float around.  Immerse myself. 

I don't want to worry about drowning, just swim and enjoy.

13 comments:

  1. I love the imagery in your wish. Beautiful!
    As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully stated, and as you wish I too wish with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful visual... love it! :]
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely wish :)
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that image! "
    I wish to jump into my life. Like that leap off the dock into the lake, I wish to jump into my life and swim around in it. Feel it all over, do backflips in it, float around. Immerse myself." As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes: do a cannonball, belly flop right in to the deep end of your life! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you worded your wish! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds so relaxing to me... as you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As you so wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jump into your life. As Maggie wishes for herself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you thank you! I'm on my way to your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    What a nice wish. Loved the image you used to express it.
    I send you sunshine from Bordeaux.
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too.
    Sabrina S.

    ReplyDelete