Monday, May 12, 2014

Updates!

It's been almost a year since my last post.  I almost wrote "I've been busy", but the fact is, I really have been.  Plus, I forgot about it!  Oops!
I'm still working at the hospital, now as the lead.  A couple of people have left, a few more have come in and right now, I really like the whole crew.  (Another one starts today!) Patient counts have risen and the days we're swamped far outweigh slow days. 
I just got off a seven day shift and I desperately need it!  I am soo tired!! 

But, enough of that! 

We all have settled into Texas life.  The girls enjoy school, although we're into the last couple of weeks.  The Hubby has completed the required state tests and is looking forward to taking the classes on field trips.  (I use the "looking forward" term a little too liberally with all of the planning required, but it's the thought that counts.)

My garden for the year is in! 


I have tons of tomatoes, peppers, beans, watermelon, squash, and some onions.  I have herbs tucked in there, filling in spaces and helping to keep bugs away.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment