Wednesday, May 21, 2014

More Baking?

Today was uncommonly busy.  Meaning, we didn't have a ton of people in the hospital where I work, but we were swamped!  I couldn't believe it. 
On top of that, my boss called me in to the office and said that I need to do more baking because people were telling him I need to do more baking.  At first I was pissed.  Mainly because I felt that I was already working my ass off and now they were bitching.  But, after my walk tonight, I had to laugh.  "They want me to bake!"  Is that a cosmic joke?
 In any case, I got the hint and I'm going to bake like mad. 

Happily, my garden is growing and growing and growing!   The tomatoes have little yellow blossoms, as do the squash and the bean that The Youngest brought home is taking off up the trellis we installed for all the beans.  (I have no clue as to what it is.  I know it's not a Blue Lake, but it's definitely a climber.)
I'm loving this Texas weather. 

Has anyone read 'Eating on the Wild Side'?  It looks really interesting, but I'd like a gardener's recommendation.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment