Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wishcrafting Wednesday

After taking a small break, Jamie Ridler is back with Wishcrafting Wednesday.  I'm thrilled.  I've missed it (and her!).


Today she asks, 'What simple pleasures do you wish to enjoy?' 

Mine is going to sound weird, but I wish to enjoy the making of bread.  Homemade bread.  The kneading, the rising, the baking smells.  I want to get my hands in the dough, mix and see that smooth, therapeutic dough in the bowl.  I finally have counter space in my little house, I should be making more bread.

 I really love this little recipe.  She has a couple of really nice, easy and quick recipes. 



 

8 comments:

  1. I love making bread. It has been a long time since I made any. Sounds like a great idea. As Maggie wishes for herself, so also I wish for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love fresh bread! As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh how delightful. Now I'm wishing I was there to partake of your lovely bread. My mouth is watering. As Maggie wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely wish! I have to wait until November. When it finally cools off enough ;)

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Making fresh bread sounds delightful! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Making bread from scratch, kneading by hand, is such a wonderful experience. That first warm slice lets you know how completely worth it all that work was. Enjoy!
    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.
    ~Sunfire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I don't think it's weird at all. I think it's wonderful. There's something so magical about the feel of dough in our hands. It has always felt like life to me.

    Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete