Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy Solstice From A Moving Box

Happy Solstice and Supermoon!  :) 

We have begun moving into the house, boxes and boxes of books and stuff sitting all over the house at this time.  This group of boxes belong to my husband, mine arrives tomorrow.  Happily, my boxes will be moved by others, unlike yesterday hauling box after box from truck to living room.  (whew!)
By Wednesday, we should be into the house full time!  Woo woo!  I can't hardly believe it!


 My. Own. Home!!!

Living in Texas is so similar to spending summers with my grandparents in South Carolina that it makes me tear up sometimes.  I don't know if it's the birds, the smells, or the attitudes, but I half expect my Grandmother to come around the corner. 
On that same subject, the Hubby's family has decided that our nuptials are more than reason enough to throw a BBQ/wedding shower.  (The just want a get together)  The invitation list is on its third page.   (Insert shocked face here)

And, yes, before you ask, I have already scoped out the landscape for planting purposes. My herbs will do wonderfully and I'm plotting and planning as to where they go.  And then plotting and planning on what  things I'm going to make with all of those herbs.  :)  I have access to a water bath canner that I'm going to use to full extent!

No comments:

Post a Comment