Sunday, June 9, 2013

Babies!

 
 
Merganser hen and ducks!



                                                                            Diving down!

Lately, I've been taking a lot of bird photos.  The babies are out at the wildlife refuge and my fiancé is nuts about birds, like me.  He can tell the bird by the call, so it's really nice to have him go with so I know what I'm taking pictures of.  Plus, it's a great family thing for us to do.  The Oldest (deep breath) will practice her driving while I take pictures, the Youngest with the other camera and The Hunny is driving coach and bird identifier.  LOL 


 
Male Marsh Hawk
 
 
 
We are all packed and meeting the movers tomorrow morning at the storage unit.  Whew!  I'm so excited to get going!!  At this point, I've just decided that if I forget something, I don't mind.  I'm too tired to care.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment