Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Wishcrafting Wednesday!

Today, this last day before the insanity of Thanksgiving begins, Jamie asks us, "What peace do you wish for?" 
This one was a good one and not one that I had thought about before, but as I sit here looking out the living room window at the rainbow stretching out across the valley, I think of the peace I need in my relationships. 
My relationships, for the most part, are really good.  But others.....well, the negativity is begining to creep in and I'm avoiding it as much as possible.  And, with the holidays upcoming, I want all of them into the positive category. 
So, that's my wish - peace in relationships.

What's your wish?

6 comments:

  1. Staying positive works.... But I find I have to work hard at it. As Maggie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is simply nothing like the holidays to remind us (good and bad) how our relationships really are. As you wish Maggie, I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good wish... as you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you wish for yourself, so too do I wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie I wish you peace with all your relationships. As you wish for yourself, so too do I wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rainbow across the avlley sounds blissful. :)
    As Maggie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete