Sunday, November 4, 2012

Going To The Chapel

Not to bury the lead, I'm getting married.

(OHMYHOLYMOLY!)


Things have worked out better than I could ever would have imagined (thanks to everyone's wishing wednesdays) and we're getting married.  Granted, it's a ways off - the girls and I have to move to Texas first! - but everyone is really excited.  The girls and I are pinning wedding ideas like mad, it doesn't matter what it is, if we like it, we pin it.

This is a whole new thing for me.  My first/other marriage was fast and I didn't get to enjoy being engaged.  This time, I'm enjoying it all.  I buy the magazines, I sign up at the websites, we/I will be going to the bridal faires.  There's plans for cake tasting (how cool is that?  TASTING CAKES) and flower shopping. 
It's amazing and I cannot believe it.



This beautiful rough-legged hawk
has nothing to do with the wedding,
I just like how she's looking at me taking her photo.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! I´m SOOOOO happy for you. Looking forward to the dress choosing and cake tasting stories. :D

    ReplyDelete