Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Wishing

Oh, I do so love Wednesdays!  I've begun wishing, most of the time, just randomly.  LOL  But, since I've been neglecting my blog here lately, I'm going to use Jamie's prompting for this week.

What does my spirit wish for?

My spirit wishes for a vacation.  I have a friend that lives in Los Angeles and we're making plans to get together over Memorial Day weekend.  I wish that I can pick up some extra hours at work and that all of the plans will fall into place so that the vacation works out.

My spirit is so happy now.  I love my gardening class, I'm sticking with my running and have been able to get some really good time in with my kids.  I was blessed to win a Sparkles scholarship and I did every single one of the tasks.  :)  I don't consider myself "artistic" so I was a little leery at first, but I had a blast.  I really recommend them!!  It's a great way to shake the winter dust off and get ready for spring!

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic wish... a vacation!
    The weather such be great, that time of year in L.A.
    Enjoy your trip. :]
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post!

    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A vacation sounds sooooo nice, I might steal your wish! As you wish for yourself, Maggie, I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete