Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wishing

I didn't post this on the Wishing Wednesday and I'm not sure why.  Just don't feel like it, to be honest.  Sometimes I just like to post, without having anyone come specifically to read it.

Anyway, I'm rocking the work-scene and I love it!  I love my job!!!  I never thought I'd be saying that again.  (actually, I did, but I didn't think it would be soo soon.)  I'm trying to remember to make time for myself and not get burned out.  It's hard, though.

I'm actually going to give one of my photographs as a birthday present this weekend and I'm really nervous about putting it out there.  (what if he doesn't like it???)  I also have the issue of trying to figure out the framing and matting colors.  I have no sense of style so I have no clue as to what to put with it.  I'm hoping for a very nice person working at Michaels on Friday.

I was sick last week and I just slept and slept.  Ugh!  I hate to feel like I lost so much time, but I really lost time.  :)  This weekend, my kids are going with their dad so I've got some time alone to get the 'my' stuff done.  I hope that the weather improves so I can spend a lot of time outside!  It's Fall here in Montana!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment