Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Giggle Giggle

Where to begin? 
At work last week, I was asked to take a Kolbe test.  Which determines your conative strengths.  (I know, I had to look it up also)  These are strengths that you are naturally born with, not what you learn.
Since I love to take tests like that, I jumped all over this and discovered, in a nutshell, that I'm a "quick start".  I love coming up with the ideas to get things going (oh yea...surprise, surprise) and working with good tools, I like to restore, and (this was really strange) I'm good at delivering people.  (?)
My boss is a big fan of these tests - everyone in the office has completed them - and so he gave me the task of coming up with ideas on getting the two local hospitals as clients.

HUH?

Not having done this ever before, I wasn't sure what to do.  So, I went back to all of your blogs and read.  I read over your trials and tribulations and felt better.  :)  And then the Universe helped me out and my dad's doctor said that an opening has occurred for tomorrow and my dad can get into the surgery for the removal of his (benign) cyst. 
Guess who's going along??  :)

And I'm doing a little more research on this Kolbe test result.  It's kind of interesting finding out how to use your strengths....especially those you didn't know you had.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment