Monday, January 7, 2013

Here I am!

Oh man!  I have been away far too long (this is sounding like a broken record), but I have decided to get with it and write, write, write.  I need somewhere to bounce ideas off of.

I am in the hunt for wedding ideas, I surf Pinterest like mad and try everything.  Recipes, favors, etc.   Some of it is great - I need a photo booth - and some of it wasn't so much (I need some flower arranging help).   My daughters and I went to a wedding faire on Sunday. 

Uhm, yea.  It wasn't what I thought and being in a raffle for $300 worth of Botox wasn't my idea of a good time.

Pass.

I'm also working with my fiance (I love that) on deciding what we want in our house/property.  Chickens!  Gineas!  My hunny wants turkeys, I'm balking.  But, I want honeybees so I may go with turkeys if we have the room. 
We are both very sure we want a big garden and lots and lots of herbs!!  :)

Sorry this is short and so convuluted.  I'm trying to get all sorts of information out there and get back into the swing of writing again.  :)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment