Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Isn't She Delightful?


Jamie asks this week on Wishcrafting Wednesday, "What do you wish to delight in?"  I caught this last night before going to sleep so I've had some time to think about it and what I've come to discover is that I wish to delight in me.

I want to roll around in the uniqueness of me.  I've come to realize that the things that I want aren't the usual and I'm now okay with that.  While my friends are buying homes and sending kids off to college, I'm thinking that I want to travel instead.  (My kids aren't old enough for college, but I'm still saving)  My dreams are different and so am I.

And I wish to delight in that by supporting myself.  Even if it sounds outrageous and crazy, I want the courage to do it.   Just try it!

What do you wish to delight in?

10 comments:

  1. I totally love this wish! Owning exactly who you are and what you want is wonderful!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, it doesn't sound outrageous or crazy at all! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go, Maggie!! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome wish Maggie!!
    As you wish for yourself, so do I wholeheartedly wish for you as well ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish for yourself Maggie, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doesn't sound crazy to me at all :) As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful wish Maggie, it doesn't sound crazy at all!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving who you are is a must! not crazy to want to ne just YOU! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is simply the best wish ever! go for it! :) As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also. ~diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. If it is important enough to you, you can make it happen, even with kids! Not crazy at all! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete